Dimintris Diamantidis reached 253 appearances and the second place in Euroleague overtaking Theodoris Papaloukas. He is now second to Juan Carlos Navaro.
At Krasnodar’s “asket Hall” Diamantidis played his 253rd game of his Euroleague career and left Papaloukas behind in the rankings. The Panathinaikos captain is only second best to Juan Carlos Navaro, the “King” of appearances as the Barcelona star counts 278 of them.
3D is the most Historic Euroleague figure topping the charts: 1st in minutes played, 1st assists, 1st steals, 1st guard with a 100+ blocks!
The Top5 in Euroleague appearances:
1. Juan Carlos Navaro, (Barcelona) 278
2. Dimitrios Diamantidis, (Panathinaikos)253
3. Thodoris Papaloukas, Olympiakos, CSKA, Maccabi) 252
4. Kostas Tsartsaris, (Peristeri , Panathinaikos) 239
5. Mike Batiste (Charleroix, Panathinaikos, Fenerbahce) 237