Αccording to Olympiacos unofficial response to SDNA revelations:
1. the litigation is with the under refinement Bank of Crete and there is no dobt to the Greek State. The non paper was based on 5 points.
2. Bank of Crete demand money embezzled by former president G. Koskotas but were never in Olympiacos income.
3. Olympiacos won the case in the Supreme Court and that's why a refutation occured and the case returned to the Court of Appeal.
4. There is no decision against Olympiaco, thus there is no debt to the Greek State.
5. The slanderers that create impressions will be soon re-sued.
All 5 points though are incomplete.
1. Olympiacos owe to the State because the state refine Bank of Crete which is absorbed by the Greek State.
2. The Court decision mentioned that the money was used by Olympiacos for Lajos Détári and Agapios Kaltaveridis transfers.
3. The Supreme Court returned the case to the Court of Appeal not becausr Olympiacos won the case but the co-liability of the Bank of Crete. In the best case for Olympiacos, the debt may be reduced 10-20% depending Bank's blame.
4. The debt exists and the final ammount is not yet defined.
5. SDNA despite the legal threats will keep on revealing with documents and proofs in favor od true information.